Thursday, November 15, 2007

A cause I don't want to get behind... or downwind from!

I was driving to work this morning and pulled up behind a truck that had one of those magnetic ribbon support things. No offense to any of you who put these on your cars. I personally chose not to. In fact you will never see a bumper sticker or dealership license plate holder on any of my vehicles. I guess I am just not into car graffiti. Anyway this magnet I saw this morning was probably the strangest one I have ever seen. It said, "Support Farting"! Really????? Is that a cause that needs to be supported?????? Are global warming alarmists causing people to put aside their own personal CO2 emissions? Maybe this REALLY is a serious problem! Have we been blinded by good manners this whole time??? I say maybe we should all take a stand here! Just make sure I'm not around when you do!

No comments: