Thursday, April 10, 2008

Get a lot for what'cha got...

I need to preface this story by saying that I don't go to Del Taco everyday. I realistically go every other week for lunch. When I do go I use the drive thru (Isn't this how its spelled in this context). So today when I went, the line for the drive thru was several cars long and I could see inside and no one was in line. I went inside and ordered a quesadilla, small burrito with sour cream, and two tacos for those just in case thats not enough moments. The manager ringing me up said... "oh the usual then..." I was like... "um yes I guess it is..." Needless to say if the worker at Del Taco knows what I typically order... its time to stop going.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

It's even worse when you usually drive through, and the manager STILL knows your order... :)

Lara said...

That's like Andrea and I at Subway. And as far as I'm concerned, that means you've MADE IT! Not a reason to stop. It's only proof that you and the crew are now blood brothers.

Kim said...

very scary Brad!! But you are undeniably, unforgettable!! Love Mom

nataley said...

Personally, I think that is some GREAT service! You are one lucky Del Taco customer.

ANDREA said...

laras right- that was totally us at subway.

i love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much. add like a gazillion, bagillion, framillion, taquillion, zazillion, trillion, billion, million 'o's onto that 'so' and you'll star to come CLOSE to how much i love you.

beef frequently

Dover said...

Ok Brad....I think it's time to come to terms with the fact that you maybe frequent the Del a little more than once every other week. I entered those receipts many times into Quicken and I'm pretty sure you two were together every time. It's time to be honest with ourselves....you worship the Del. --Amy