Friday, August 22, 2008

New Shotty

So I just got a new gun... well... new but not really new. This gun is just like a gun I got when I was younger to go hunting with my Dad and brother... long story short... my Dad fell in love with my gun and stole it! I had to "hunt" this one down online and bought it out of Florida. I finally got it last night and I am stoked! I can't wait to shoot it. The gun dealer who had to do my background check said he wanted to keep it because he has never seen anything like it... too bad!


I know I am not holding this right... I am just admiring...










9 comments:

Harrison said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Ty Lyman said...

Jake is going to be jealous of you!! That is truely a gorgeous gun. I have a hunting past you know. My dad is an avid hunter. I've even shot my own 4 point :) bet you didn't know that. Jake is truely pissed that you have one and he doesn't.

Joyce said...

Wow. It's good-lookin' alright.

ANDREA said...

youre funny. do you know how to work that thing though?? im still a little worried.

Sandy said...

Funny...I wouldn't picture you as a hunter. Although that first picture looks like the crazy guy at the Springfield Power Plant in that great Simpsons episode--"I am the angel of mercy..." Tee hee.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you were able to find another one! That sure backfired for your Dad, eh? Enjoy:)

Thomas said...

Jeremiah Johnson, reincarnate!

AMY LEVATAU said...

i had no idea you were a gun lover.
but thats cool! :)

Sarah said...

Cool gun, I shot a beebee gun one time...I put little berries in it and shot them at Aaron, I thought it was pretty cool.