Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Incredible Customer Service!

Andrea and I had a bad experience with the Nordstrom in Orem a couple of weeks ago. We went in to look at a pair of shoes for me and we were completely ignored. No one even talked to us even though the store was relatively empty. This was the last straw for me... I had email the store manager a couple of years ago over a similar issue.... needless to say I emailed Blake Nordstrom (President of Nordstrom) and he wrote me back today a really nice letter that even included his phone number in case he could do anything else to make this issue right. So I took him up on his offer and called him. He answered the phone directly without delay and we chatted about the situation. He was super nice and even said that I was a good guy and thanked me for calling. I am very pleased that someone of his importance would take the time to solve a problem that I had with a little Nordstrom in Orem Utah. So... my advice... if you feel like you have been mistreated by any company... speak up about it... you never know who you will get to chat with!

2 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Wow you are a little high maintenance! Just playing! How are you guys? It's Sara Talbot by the way.

Wakefield Family said...

The whole Nordstrom Brother family is amazing. I opened the Orem and I spent about 30 min of one on one time with all the brothers they are kind wonderful people who care about their business.