Saturday, April 11, 2009

WORST MOVIE EVER MADE...


We rented the above movie from Redbox last night with the Wakefields. For some reason we were fooled into thinking this was a comedy. We had rented another movie as well that seemed more serious so we decided to go with the "comedy"... we were right about one thing... this movie was a joke. NEVER waste your money on it!!!!! Just a quick run down... guy thinks he is dying.... guy buys older house... the image of Christ appears on the exterior wall... its bleeds tears... need I continue?! So Friday night... good food... good company... lamest movie ever!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That icon in the lower left corner should have tipped you off. Has MTV made ANY good movies? (Maybe they have...I can't think right now.)

The Foys said...

Hummm, I had never heard of it. I guess I am better off for it. =)