I am assuming that this is a man wearing these crocs by the hair on the legs... I could be wrong but can you see what crocs lead to! Socks with sandal like shoes! Please see the light! Think twice before you wear crocs!
Here is another man wearing crocs... they're navy blue which is a slight improvement... but why in the world would you want to look like you have duck feet?
Rosie wears crocs... is that not reason enough???????
This to me is a huge red flag! If people have found ways to embellish the crocs to make them more appealing to young kids... they are not for adults anymore! Time to move on. I have an example from my childhood... I remember when the Coolio song "Gansta's paradise" was really cool... I also remember the moment when it stopped being cool... I was driving in the car with my Mom and she knew and sang every word. (We were driving in her car and were headed west on Lake Forest Blvd and Toledo Rd.) Do you understand where I am coming from now?
If croc decorating is something that young girls do at slumber parties... then maybe grown men and women should not wear these!
Um... these should be outlawed!
I don't care if you are the president of the United States of America... crocs are the worst thing ever invented. Wearing these shoes is by far the worst decision President Bush has made as President.
Ok... this is what crocs drive people to do! Why in the world would a grown man in a suit have the desire to match his shirt with his shoes. This is a mess... I would send him home to change if he worked for me! I am sure his name tag reads: "Hello my name is... I have no women in my life.. do you know what I am doing wrong?" Yes we do... its the crocs!
There just isnt anything in the world like sitting next to a warm fire place with a hideous pair of crocs on. Notice there are no man legs in this picture? There is a reason... the ugly crocs scared them away.
So in conclusion... never wear crocs! Find another alternative. If you see someone wearing crocs... helps them! If you are looking to help people that wear crocs... here are some things to look for...
1. They are usually by themselves or with small children (also wearing crocs.. they will probably be talking about how to decorate their crocs.)
2. Look for people with fanny packs on! If they are still hanging on to the fanny pack... chances are they just discovered crocs. Stop them before it gets too serious.
3. Look for people wearing tie dyed shirts with wolves and bears and indians and rainbows and stuff on them. You know the kind... we have seen these at Walmarts and truck stops all over the country.
4. Your neighbor next store may even shock you... the people you least expect who usually have some fashion sense may be guilty of wearing crocs.
5. Hospitals across the country are flooded by nurses wearing these things... make sure they put real shoes on before they work on you... for sanitation sake!
PLEASE PLEASE THINK TWICE THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE TEMPTED TO WEAR THE CROCS YOU MAY ALREADY OWN. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AND WANT MORE FOR YOU THAN CROCS!