Sunday, August 26, 2007

"I love technology... always and forever.."

Ok... so Google Earth has been around for a few years now. But, just recently they have updated there clarity on Maracaibo Venezuela. I just thought I would take a look to see if they had and did they ever! I took this screen shot of my area in Maracaibo. I am zoomed up far enough so you can see most of my area and some other details but it is so clear. I marked out my apartment at the time too.. just so you could get an idea. It is really amazing all the memories that come flooding back by seeing all those streets that I walked day after day. I can point out which houses I taught discussions in and where the members of the church lived. I can't believe that all this was made possible through technology. It is almost like taking a free trip back to my mission. Anyway I know this may not mean much to anyone else but there you have it.

2 comments:

ANDREA said...

I love you babe- and I love that you love your mission so much and that you can remember so many stories- I wish I could remember more from mine.

I just want to know why you have an "Ads by Google" that says Redneck Ringtones???????????

ANDREA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.