Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Virtual Tour


I sometimes have freak out moments when my OCD (Self diagnosed) kicks in and I freak out when the house is sometimes messy. These pictures give my life new meaning and make me feel a whole lot better about how our place can sometimes get. Enjoy! (Not for the weak of stomach)

This is what the article said about the place:


"This has nothing to do with the Hurricane. We had a resident who had an outstanding balance for over a month and no one could get ahold of her. The Bookkeeper went inside after so many tries to leave a note and this is what we found.

The pictures do NO justice. There is suppose to be 2 cats living here but we cant find them (we think they’re dead somewhere inside the apartment-we contacted the SPCA). The place REEKS to say the least, i gagged non stop."




















5 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

I'm a clean freak compared to this. Maybe I'm OCD too....LOL The difference is. I'll trade the cigerettes for diapers. that could be close then LOL....j/k. This place is discusting.

Joyce said...

That made me almost puke!

Brad Frandsen said...

i swear ON. MY. LIFE that i cleaned up a house like this on my mission- im not even exaggerating. the smell was unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE and i think i can still smell it in my nostrils.

Lara said...

K. So couldn't you have just picked one picture? I think you would've still gotten the point across. Instead you made me throw up 16 different times.
P.S. Why the drought from seeing us? Is it cause our house looks/smells like that?

Anonymous said...

I just cannot even fathom this place.. seriously. There are no words. *sigh*