Monday, September 8, 2008

Zuko Juice

Ok... I used to drink this Zuko drink mix on my mission. It was mostly used to cover the taste of boiled or bleached water but it was awesome. In fact many a smoothie was made with this drink mix... we even made it into a syrup (dont recommend it) to eat with pancakes. This stuff was very popular... in fact many missionaries would buy in bulk to take home... needless to say I saw it at the grocery store on Saturday! It was good... not as good as I remembered but it still took me down memory lane... try it if you see it... drink it straight out of an old school tupperware pitcher like I used too... maybe you will fall in love.

4 comments:

Harrison said...

Yeah we used to drink Zuko as well, if you want to have some fun buy a two liter bottle of soda (not pop because pop is for lllots of other people but not me) and pour it in. I had a companion in the mission field who did this to his esprite because he wanted to add some flavor to it and boy did he get more that he bargained for. ps do this outside and pour the whole pack in at once, you may want to back up a bit....

Anonymous said...

GAH Zuko is...my favorite character and they've turned him into a juice powder. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it in the USA? Brought some back from Panama but it won't last long.

YK said...

Zuko products available at 57 West Fordham Road in Bronx