Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Carport Mixup


So this may not look like something out of the ordinary... unless you know our address. We do not live in unit number 3. We live in number 11. When I came out to my truck this morning I wondered why the car looked to far away. After starring at it for a second I realized that Andrea must have accidentally parked in the wrong spot! The neighbor was forced to park in non covered parking last night apparently. Good thing that lady is on the HOA with me and is Andrea's hairdresser. I could not help but take a picture and laugh all the way to work. I am thinking we need bigger numbers are our parking spots.. lol!

By the way... here is what our new car looks like!

1 comment:

ANDREA said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

i know! i was like- what the heck is the car doing down there!? i laughed pretty hard too. sad thing is - is that its happened before- but instead of parking 2 spots to the right of our regular spot- i parked 2 spots to the left of our spot. i get so confused!!