Thursday, March 20, 2008

Metro

So I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with dressing nice. I think there is a time and place for everyone to dress nice. I do however also believe that this can be taken too far. There is this guy in one of my classes... (I wont say which one in order to keep things anonymous) but he wears these clothes that make him stand out like a sore thumb. The clothes make him look really arrogant. He is also one of those guys that thinks his arms are so ripped that he can't possibly keep them by his sides... you know the kind that keep their chests out. Well this guy always wears this brand that I have never heard of... its called G-Star Raw. Um... okay. I was glad I saw a brand name so I could provide you with these pictures. The point of my story is to tell a story. Last night in class he was sitting a few seats over from me (theater type classroom) and I noticed that he had fallen asleep like most of the people back on the row we were sitting on. We were getting a lecture on rocks... dang it... I am telling too much. Anyway right in the middle of the lecture he JOLTED awake... I MEAN JOLTED and let out a loud gasp! He kicked his legs out and knocked stuff over with his arms... I think he was probably having a dream that he was falling off the runway during fashion week or something and it was great to see... he looked over to see if anyone noticed and man did I have to work hard to not laugh my head off. Not that cool.


I have one thing to say about most of the shirts in these pictures... guys you need to quit wearing your little sister's shirts!


I think I have seen this shirt and... scarf thing in class... we don't live in New York buddy!


"Tyson have you seen my shirt from Wet Seal? You borrowed it last!"



"...and that striped one you love... I really need it back... its not mine it's Heather's!"



Um... I think beanies are fine to wear unless... it looks like this.

3 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

HILARIOUS!! I'm dying right now! I can't handle guys like this. Being in the new building, I've seen TONS of guys that look exactly like this!

Sandy said...

Tee hee...Tyson...

Lara said...

brad stop these dang postings right now and you bring yourself and the wifey over. I can't handle reading these. Too good. I want to hear your material in person.