Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Bunny

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere out there that easter bunnies are supposed to be creepy? I was looking for an easter themed picture to use and I found these and couldnt help myself from commenting. Enjoy.
"Perfect prefect... now BE the bunny... you are the bunny put your hands up... you're a natural!"



Bucky Bunny with some kind of pink rash on his face.



Only the cool bunnies wear fake Oakley sunglasses.



Asian bunny visiting the kids... so nice.



This is business bunny hop'n off to wall street.



This is early 90's bunny with his vest on. His face is saying... what's that smell?



Special bunnies...



"This job sure beats any job I had in prison!"



Evil bunny. The girl is looking a little nervous. "Well he is the easter bunny... go ahead..."



This one is probably the Martha Stewart of bunnies. She probably made her own hat!



Easter bunny goes to college. "Why do want to take a picture of me with my friends anyway?"



"This is a little softer than my prison uniform!"




This bunny has no legs and looks more like a rat don't you think?



Creepy bunny + knife + cake= freaked out kid (who said math is hard)




Abraham Lincoln bunny. Four score and seven....



Gang sign bunny... this one is from the hood.



This man just realized he was wearing a bunny suit.



This is sophisticated bunny. "I can't see without my glasses!"



Eyes up here bunny!

4 comments:

Harding's said...

Brad, your blog is about the funniest thing I have ever seen!! It definitely creates a laugh!!

Sandy said...

Brad - This is hilarious!!!!! I was wiping away tears!

AMY LEVATAU said...

bradley john, oh how you crack me up!! my fav was the last one...hahahaha..oh brad, i'm writing this comment from my NEW laptop. woop woop

ANDREA said...

youre a nerd. but youre a funny nerd. these are great