Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The little things in life


So for my birthday I splurged and bought myself a converter for my lamp to make it a touch lamp. I was in Home Depot with Andrea... I was waiting for her while she used the ladies room and I bumped a lamp and it turned on. It was like a light bulb went off in my head! I need my lamp on my nightstand to be TOUCH! I found what I needed (only $8) and I could'nt wait to get home and install it. Andrea teases me about it, but I love it. It actually gave me a really really dim option which is great in case Andrea heads to the sack early. No more maneuvering around to my side of the bed with the light from my cell phone screen. See its not that I am lazy, my lamp was just very stiff to turn the switch on and off.. I needed to get at it from just the right angle. BUT...... now I can just touch any part of it... its just as good as the clapper but quieter.. Needless to say I love my new lamp! I guess you can say that it doesn't take much to make me happy!

4 comments:

Lara said...

i love lamp

ANDREA said...

your hand looks so feminine in that pic of your touching the lamp brad.

Kim said...

Now you want a clapper don't you!!

Kim said...

clap on ... clap off....clap on clap off ....the clapper