Thursday, May 8, 2008

4 Years Tonight!

Andrea and I had our first date 4 years ago tonight at Buca di Beppos in Salt Lake City. It is also my 5 year mark from being home from my mission. Needless to say the first date went really well! The food was less than memorable... it fact we haven't been back but we will never forget it. I do remember the waiter asked us if we were going to order vegetables with our meal... my response was "um... ok Mom!" After dinner we went to see an IMAX movie and the only one starting was Nascar (that we both think is pretty trashy). No kiss on the first day but I did growl when I hugged her good night. Love you Andrea!

5 comments:

Lara said...

you GROWLED?!? So romantic. No wonder she married you.

Anonymous said...

cute!:)

Kim said...

Sweet story...I love the growl part...and you should eat your veggies!

Sandy said...

You growled? Um...like a tiger purr (as in, "hey baby, you're hot"), or like the "UHG" that tennis players yell when they swing? Or, was it more like what my son does, yelling "ROAR" to people?

If a guy growled at me on a first date, that's the only date he would have got. :) I guess Andrea was meant for you!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Sounds like the only thing memorable from your first date was your dear Andrea. She is the most beautiful girl. She has the whole package. Congrats on 4 wonderful years together with the love of your life. I think she is so lucky to have you, but in return you are just as lucky to have her which is what makes you such a fantastic pair!