Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Funny Lil' Card

So I sent someone on a quick errand to pick up some lunch for a lunch/sales training meeting. She called in the order and when she went to go pick it up they did not have her order. She explained that she looked up the number online and called it in. They made the comment that the number must be switched their other location. They pulled out a card next to the register and wrote a phone number down. They had her call them and let them know what happened and to tell them that they will just go ahead and fulfill the order. She didnt even look at the card and shoved it in her pocket with my card and receipt. She handed it all to me to expense and this is what I found....

What in the world is a pizza place doing handing out cards like this? I had to google the phone number and it belonged to an ad agency... hilarious!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Geez, I need to go speak with their HR director... :)