Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol


So we have been following Idol all season long and it came down to the two Davids last night. David Cook on the right won but we barely found out... the show ran long and Tivo was ready to record another show so we heard... "the winner is David Co...." and then it stopped. We would have been happy with either David winning so it all worked out. One thing I wanted to note for everyone who watched it was.... who the heck wants to hear all the people voted off sing? As far as I am concerned they were voted off for a reason... I did not want to watch a two hour show with some "has beens" especially that "rocker" girl with the creepy voice. It was a dang good thing I had a fast forward button!

3 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

We totally hear you on that. We don't want to listen to the 'has beens' either! What a lame idea and waste of time to have all those people sing. Other than that Idol's great. We especially enjoy the beginning of the season because the tryouts are so brutal. I can't believe some of those people seriously think they have a chance. Hello!!

Joyce said...

I think it could and should have been a 5 minute show.

AMY LEVATAU said...

david cook bugs me. i wanted david archuleta to win. cute little david a...