Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wii are in love!


We finally broke down and bought a Wii. Let me tell you.... we love it! We have been staying up late and playing Mario Kart until we are so tired that it gets frustrating. We have been bowling like crazy... and getting tennis elbow. We have 4 controllers and 4 nun chucks and 3 steering wheels so if anyone wants to come over and play please do! I also think it is especially funny to have the wii characters look like people I know so if you want yourself immortalized in my wii please let me know and I will create a character to look like you! Also if you have any wii game suggestions... please don't hold back!

3 comments:

Meriel Frandsen said...

You got one? that's awesome, except now you won't want to come hang out at our place! Sad! We'll have to make the drive down - I really want to play mario kart!

Anneke said...

OH my gosh! I'm actually so jealous! I've always been so proud to say that we don't have any sort of gaming system, but I think the Wii just might break me!.. O.k. Let's face it... I've never even played one! I'm just going off of other's testimonies of it! Super FUN! Bring it over soon! - we'd come there but you know with the whole kid thing and no space thing... so i've written a novel...

Joyce said...

Wheee! Let's play Wii.