Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A key to a successful marriage!

Andrea and I have a love for Catch Phrase. The two of us can't wait for others to come over and play it so we sometimes play it in bed before we fall asleep. Here are a couple of variations we made.

1) We each take a round trying to describe all the phrases. I especially like to use the word "blank" for example: "Blank blank blank" if its a 3 word phrase. It's great fun because you have to guess based upon tone and facial expression. It's not super easy but its always a good laugh.

2) Signs. Andrea may know some ASL but thats not what I am talking about here... we make up hands signs to describe the word or phrase... holy crap its funny.

I really think that playing catch phrase has helped our marriage to be fun... I think everyone should go and buy this game!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad. Guess this one: blank blank BLANNNKKKKKK blank.

Brad Frandsen said...

easy one... "you are Theeeeeeeeee best!"

Joyce said...

Nope! It was "you are soooooo funny!"

Brooke and Aaron said...

LOL. I've never thought of playing that game in bed before falling asleep. You guys make Aaron and I look so boring.

Lara said...

I could do an opposing post called "The Key To a Contention-filled Marriage" and talk about Killer Bunnies. We're a tad competitive at it. Enough said.

Speaking of... when you coming to play with us?